CAKES FOR A CAUSE – 2019 INFORMATION
Please consider being part of the 14th Annual “Cakes for a Cause” fundraiser! The auction includes cakes with incentives presented by Piqua’s finest businesses, organizations and individuals. It’s easy to take part:
- Complete the registration form (available on Cakes for a Cause tab) and submit by March 22.
- Decide who will bake your cake and what it will look like. Make your cake creative … it doesn’t have to be costly! Cupcakes (at least a dozen) make a great entry.
- Plan a great incentive to help your cake get a high bid – gift baskets, gift cards, free services or events for friends are great incentives! Remember: your incentive determines how much money your cake will bring in for community grantmaking!
- Arrange to deliver your cake and incentive and be sure to attend the Bakers’ Party for all entrants on April 25. Follow Facebook or www.GonzoRadioPiqua.com for updates.
- Follow the auction on 1570AM, 98.1 FM or 981wptw.com or follow us on Facebook and bid – You might encourage your employees to pool their contributions to buy your own cake back, and have an office party!
All proceeds go to the grant-making fund of The Piqua Community Foundation, making grants to many local non-profit organizations each year (over $1.1 million since 1995.)
- Cakes for a Cause takes place at the Miami Valley Centre Mall on April 25 and 26
- Live bids are accepted at the Cakes headquarters in the mall Thursday (4/25) after 5:00 PM and from 10 AM – noon Friday (4/26).
- Phone in bids Friday from noon – 5:00 PM.
QUESTIONS: Contact Karen or Erica at 615-9080
THIS YEAR’S THEME IS: NAME THAT TUNE